Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Prayers to Japan

I am extremely shocked and devastated at the horrific events happening in Japan. First the earthquake, then a tsunami and now a possible nuclear meltdown? Things like this make me realize how insignificant my problems are and how blessed I am to be here and have my family safe. Hope this gives everyone a different perspective on their lives and when you are feeling down for no reason, look around, you are blessed.

I found this amazing video of Japan on Vimeo. It gives the city such a metropolitan feel while still conserving its beautiful heritage. Japan- My prayers go out to you.

Japan 100% from mikak on Vimeo.

Please, please donate to Japan. Take the $10 you would spend on one Friday night drink and give it to Japan's disaster relief efforts. Check out different ways to donate here.

No comments:

Post a Comment