Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Currently On Repeat: Cults

Cults opened for Foster the People back in October and since then I've been constantly playing them on my iTunes and now on Spotify.  It's not music to take seriously; just fun, upbeat music that is catchy beyond belief.  Their debut album "Abducted" has a 1960's pop-rock vibe that will make you daydream about riding a bicycle down some pier in California.  Yep, that specific.  

Madeline and Brian are a couple that met in NYU that somehow made it work enough to put this band together.  Kudos to them.  They'll be playing in their home base next week and I'm hoping to go.  If you've never heard of them before, definitely listen to Go Outside, Oh My God and my favorite, the cheesiest one on the album, Bumper.



Follow my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment