Sunday, September 2, 2012

Have you seen Molly? A Retrospect on Electric Zoo

Top five things I learned from going to Electric Zoo:

5.  If you thought the Ashton Kutcher trucker hat trend was annoying, then you have not seen a meathead in a neon colored muscle tee with inspiring words such as "Drop Beats, Not Bombs", "Electro Music is My Religion", or the oh so romantic "I Came Here to F*ck".

4.  The drug of choice for the youngsters is Molly.  How do I know?  It was written on the shirts/sunglasses/shorts/thongs of 80% of partygoers.

3.  Belly shirts, bra tops and pasties are a privilege, not a right.  Yes, I'm looking at you 160 pound, 5'3 white girl.

2.  Baby Boomers had The Beatles, Generation X had Madonna, Generation Y had No Doubt and Millennials have Skrillex.  Humanity as we know it is doomed.

1.  See #2.

I kid, I kid.  Regardless, had fun with my girlfriends, wore neon, jumped around and was entirely entertained by the people in attendance.  You got to try everything once, right? (Except Molly.  Kids, don't do drugs.)



Enjoy your day off tomorrow! So sad summer is over.


1 comment:

  1. that's a lot of fun!

    http://anitaliancurvystyle.blogspot.it/2012/09/green-pants.html

    ReplyDelete