Sunday, October 7, 2012

It's Always Rainy in Philadelphia

This weekend I went to Philly to celebrate a friend's birthday.  This is my 6th time visiting the city and every time I go, I like it more and more. It has a great food scene and I love that it is small and antique (first US capital, holla). Today, Sunday, we woke up to 50 degrees and gloomy rain but we made the best of it by brunching, British style.

My friend turned 27 and I met her when I was 18.  I cannot believe we are already 27!!!  Where did the time go?!

A few pics from the 48 hr trip...

Reading Terminal.  Food heaven. 

Amish cooks are the greatest.

That is one bigggg filling bag.

Food festival we bumped into.  So much fun. 


 Partying it up ala college years.

 At Dandelion (Stephen Starr  restaurant) mending a hangover with some Bloodys.  This restaurant is an experience.  Highly recommend it.  I felt like I was transported to London for two hours.

Now off to bed to start the week in the right foot. Night.



No comments:

Post a Comment