A few pics from a girl's getaway weekend in Vegas. I think I reached my nightclub quota for life...yeah right. A few pics from the weekend...
Aoki at Hakkasan
The Cosmo Hotel and its gorgeous lobby
Avicci at Marquee. Now THIS is a club.
If there are five key takeaways from Las Vegas, it is this:
1. Ideally go all girls. Single or not. Girls get into clubs with no problem and get free drinks all night. And no, you are not obligated to return any favors.
2. Every guy you will meet is from New York. WHY?!
3. Pool parties are great but don't go to TAO Beach. It is tiny and pure debauchery. In a bad way.
4. Do grab a nice dinner. At least once! We did Mon Ami Gabi which was reasonably priced.
5. This is extremely subjective, but if you are going for the club scene I would say go in your 20's/early 30's the most. The average age hands down was about 24. Was not expecting it.
...And the song that could not get out of my mind after Vegas...
Until next time.