Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Au Revoir to the Tents

This New York Fashion Week is the last one at Bryant Park. In September, the fashion world will pack their couture, lights, and runway and will move uptown to the Lincoln Center. So you can imagine how EXCITED I was when my fabulous friend invited me to the last Fashion Week at Bryant Park.

On February 14th I headed over to the tents, in the frigid cold to check out Herve Leger's Fall 2010 collection. It was so exciting to see what happens behind the pictures shown in the media. Although I was sitting down, we were PACKED like sardines. I couldn't take great pics but below are some, as well as legit ones of the show so you can admire how amazing his dresses were.






At the end of the runway dozens of dozens of photographers held fort all on top of the other, waiting to get the money shot.

and now the actual collection...















(style, coutorture)

No comments:

Post a Comment