Wednesday, January 18, 2012

DIY @ Femmegems

I spent my Monday night drinking some wine, nibbling on cheese and making beautiful necklaces at Femmegems.  I never would have known that a random building in Midtown would have such a unique and fun space.  Femmegems is a boutique studio where you make your own jewelry.  The walls are filled with amazing stones and beads so you can make practically anything. Rocker, glam, bohemian, dainty, preppy, you choose.  I really wanted a statement piece so I went the Bohemian route.  Highly recommend this place for a girl's night, birthday party and bachelorette (a very PG-13 one).

 










 Inspiration board

 Two old bracelets that I didn't like were made into a statement necklace thanks to the wonderful staff, Apple and Carolina

My masterpiece :)

No comments:

Post a Comment