Monday, May 14, 2012

Delicious Oxymoron: Burger Heaven at Lure Fishbar

lure fish bar secret burger


"A burger at a seafood place?"  I was confused when my cousin assured me that's why we were at Lure Fishbar, a beautiful seafood restaurant that looks like you're inside a $5mill yatch.  My cousin's hobby is too find the perfect burger in NYC so I knew that it had to be good. And was I right!  
The burger is not on the menu so don't get discouraged if you can't find it next to the oysters and sushi.  The meat is juicy, the bun pillowy soft and the bacon/onion relish makes it perfectly messy.  As if that's not good enough, the burger is topped off by two crispy onion rings.  Yeay, cholesterol!  I'll take it.  Ok, I'll stop ranting now...just go.   

lure fish bar secret burger best
Lure Fishbar 
142 Mercer St.New YorkNY 10012




No comments:

Post a Comment