Saturday, September 22, 2012

Autumnal Equinox Begins Today

Yeah! Fall is here!  I say this why I snuggle in my bed ALONE with a horrible cough that hasn't gone away since last Saturday.  Thing is that, when the weather hits below 70 my body discombobulates, panics, and as a result gets sick faster than you can say "influenza".  I am a summer girl through and through BUT ever since I was exposed to seasons five years ago when I moved here, I have to say, it's quite beautiful. A few things that get me excited for fall and are a must do prior to winter:

Head to Central Park, watch the leaves turn orange/red, and smell the crisp clean air.
Source: flickr.com via Amy on Pinterest


Drink Pumpkin Spice Latte. And then another, and another, and another.



Source: google.ca via Tara on Pinterest
-

Attend the NY Food and Wine Festival.  My client will be doing some sponsorships so I'm hoping to rub some elbows with Food Network chefs.  Wishful thinking.  Regardless, I'll be stuffing myself with yummy food and getting inappropriate off of free wine.  A win regardless.


Wear my gorgeous knee high brown boots (which I bought like 4 years ago and only come out to play maybe twice a year.  The pain I feel in those toes when I walk do not deserve recurring usage.  Cause I need recurring usage of my toes.
Source: weheartit.com via Erika on Pinterest


Do a road trip to Philly to visit one of my best friends for her birthday.  One bedroom apartment, 4 Puerto Ricans and a Cuban.  The beginning of a joke?
Source: google.nl via Annisa on Pinterest


Enjoy. Repeat.

What's on your to do list???

No comments:

Post a Comment