Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Imported from Sweden: Elin Kling for Marciano

Fashion blogger extraordinaire, Elin Kling, recently launched a collection for Guess by Marciano, the first ever collaboration the fashion house has done.  Overall, the collection is simple and chic, but with a downtown edge that is very Kling.  I love that the palette is neutral enough to make each piece timeless but at the same time very contemporary.  The price tag is definitely on the higher side for us average city dwellers (up to $350) but that won't stop me from putting that chambray shirt on my xmas list!



View the rest of the collection here.


3 comments:

  1. Ok, that bag looks stunning! I like a lot!!
    Would you mind checking out my blog? Would love to win you over as a follower (and I don´t mind to return the favor)...✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! And that bag is so much fun!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete