Monday, May 26, 2014

The Summer Trends I'll be Wearing #1: Boyfriend Shorts

This weekend was the first that felt like summer.  It was hot, the sun was shining, and the days consisted of food festivals and a relaxing beach outing.  With summer comes my summer wardrobe, which is my favorite of all seasons since I LOVE hot weather.  Hot weather makes me happy because the less clothes I have to wear, the better.

So, this week I leave you with the top five summer trends I'll be wearing.  The essentials.  Comfortable and casual is all I am looking for.

shop it here


Ignore the skinny legs, boyfriend shorts its where it's at. They can be dressed up or down so they will become your default for the weekends, day at the beach, brunch, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Love boyfriend shorts....actually I love boyfriend anything!

    http://freedomandmee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete