Thursday, May 29, 2014

The Summer Trends I'll Be Wearing #4: The One-Piece

I still don't know how I feel about this trend, but I'm giving it a try this summer.  I mean, if I don't try it now, when will I?  I always thought that one-piece bathing suits were for either elementary school field trips or moms.  Fast-forward to 2014 and now every girl, in all shapes and sizes, is basking in the trend.

I think Nasty Gal has done an amazing job at featuring one-piece suits that are very cool.  Some look like there were taken straight off the Pretty Woman set (in that case, wear at your own discretion) but others, like this red one, are so doable.

The one I'm featuring below is from Billabong because I am loving the rainbow of colors.  It is somewhat conservative yet sexy.



shop here

No comments:

Post a Comment