Wednesday, June 20, 2012

JFK>>San Juan

Last weekend I took a quick trip to Puerto Rico to celebrate Father's Day with my dad.  Seemed like PR was happy to see me because the weather was beautiful.  The beach days were sunny and the waves were calm.  I'm kind of sad to be back (shocker) but can't complain that I get to go there to visit family.  It's like mandatory vacation every 6 months.

  
VIDA. 

 At Oceano, getting a Pina Colada.




Sangriat noon.  It's happy hour somewhere. 
 
 Fresh squeezed OJ, thanks to this miracle juicer.  It must be like 15 years old,and works perfectly. 

  pretty.

Peach and berry cobbler from Cooking Light. By far the BEST cobbler recipe. I go back to it time and time again. 

Unintentional mix-match. 

 El Livin, tucked away in the heart of Parque Luis Munoz Rivera- Highly recommend.

View from El Livin.  

Mango trees in bloom.  

  

2 comments:

  1. looks so relaxing!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog dear.
    Lovable photos.
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete