Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Fantasy/Reality: Rebecca Minkoff Oxford Flats

On Saturday I decided to take a stroll to my favorite vintage store on the Meatpacking District and to kill time went into Marshall's to look at home stuff.  It didn't take much to take a detour to the shoe section, and there they were: gorgeous Rebecca Minkoff oxfords. I've been meaning to buy black oxfords for a while and thought these were perfect.  They were different enough to be fashion forward by simple enough to be timeless.  I got them for a whopping $80 and my wallet can't be happy enough.  Marshall's, you always treat me right.

Fantasy Reality: Rebecca Minkoff Flats


Marni pocket dress / Zara dress / Rebecca Minkoff black shoes / Marc by Marc Jacobs messenger bag / Diesel s / Bracelets bangle / Juicy Couture jewelry / Illesteva , $305 / STELLA McCARTNEY cateye sunglasses, $220



No comments:

Post a Comment