Saturday, May 10, 2014

#OOOLook Inspo: Pineapple Chic

I wanted my first day (of a few) in Puerto Rico to be packed with sun.  But instead, I am inside my childhood home, eating a big bowl of sliced banana and pineapple.  Regardless of the rain, I am content. Who doesn't love pineapple?!

Apparently fashion seems to agree with me, as I saw an insurgence of pineapple prints last month on everything from underwear to fashion editors.  By far the best use of the fruit was the outfit on this cool chick I found on Pinterest.  She proved that strips, chunky chains and pineapples worked.  A refreshing look that is bold and sweet, just like the fruit I am eating.

pineapple inspired outfit from pinterest
Blazer / Topshop jeans / Miss Selfridge lucite heel shoes / Reece Hudson crossbody purse / Forever 21 chain necklace

The look I recreated is pretty on point, and the main pieces (chain, blazer and pants) come out to under $150.

Happy out of office! Enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment