Friday, July 6, 2012

Fit in the City: Free Classes on the Hudson

Your prayers for maintaining that firm butt this summer have been answered.  Since June, Lole/FitiST has been sponsoring free fitness classes on Hudson River Park as part of Summer of Fitness.  The classes occur every Monday or Tuesday at 6:30pm and are hosted by on-demand instructors from the top Manhattan studios.  The class I attended two weeks ago, courtesy of FlyBarre, was led by the gorgeous Kara.  Her arms were envy worthy.  This Monday, Yoga is in session and I am definitely going (hopefully the whiplash pain will be gone).  What better "studio" than one that is outdoors, by the water and gives you free coconut water? Life just got a little happier.

One last thing: You need to RSVP so be sure to do that!  rsvphrp@fitist.com




Now don't tell me you saw this pictures and didn't get excited to go?!?


4 comments:

  1. How amazing is this! We love NYC and have traveled there many times. We always say we wished we would have moved up there for at least a few years. Hope you were able to make it to the yoga class! Thanks for stopping by and following my blog. I am a new follower of yours now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. Funny, I live in Jersey City. I recognize the Trump bldg. You have a really nice blog here. Can't believe they were offering free classes on the Hudson. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures make me want to drive across country to join!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to be there!
    xx
    SurfAddictFashionista
    http://reapap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete