Monday, August 20, 2012

Fall 2012 Sneak Peak

Last Saturday morning was noticeably cool and it made me realize that, like it or not, fall will be here soon enough.  I HATE cold weather but I do love fall style.  Here are some of my favorite, budget friendly pieces by Piperlime, in the color palette of Fall 2012.  I'm glad the color obsession will not die down.  It will definitely make fall more bearable for me.

Piperlime Fall 2012


Tinley Road longsleeve dress / Zoa long sleeve top / AG Adriano Goldschmied tunic / Ark & Co. leather jacket / Wrap skirt / James Jeans legging / Jessica Simpson leather boots / Ivanka Trump zipper bag / Kate Spade statement necklace / Tinley Road stone jewelry

Speaking of Piperlime, have you seen the Fall 2012 print ads?!  Kudos to whoever styled that shoot.  The outfits are amazing.

2 comments:

  1. These are perfect outfits for fall.


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Como buena caribeña que soy me gustan los colores vivos y brillantes... así que seguimos con los color block!!

    ReplyDelete