Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall Must-Have: Lace-up Shoes


Forgive my un-feminine style, but who doesn't want one of these lace-up shoes adorning your feet while you ease into fall?  These will look great and won't let you break your leg while you slip off the taxi in the semi frozen rain.  So excited for Fall!!! **insert exaggerative thumbs up**

Which one is your favorite?  I think I need the metallic Marc Jacobs in my life...


Lace-up Shoe Love


D&G shoes / Leather flat shoes / Two tone oxford / Christian Louboutin flat heels / Leather flat shoes / Leather oxford / Dr. Martens lace up oxford / Pikolinos lace up oxford / Marc by Marc Jacobs flat heels

2 comments:

  1. I always have an obsession with these type of shoes! So glad they are in trend now! :D

    See you there! :D

    backtofive.blogspot.com
    backtofive.blogspot.com
    backtofive's twitter

    You have to visit: Bloggers Against Social Injustice too!

    xoxo backtofive

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the two-toned oxfords - I wonder if this is a look I can pull off!? :)

    ReplyDelete