Tuesday, October 7, 2014

On Repeat: KYGO (Output Edition)

Okay. Guilty. I went back to the Output rooftop one last time this year before it got cold out because the day was perfect and KYGO, one of my favorite Soundcloud finds, was playing a set.

My best friend from back home came to visit and I threw her a bachelorette bash.  This was pretty impromptu and I didn't even know he was playing until we were on our way there in the Uber.  We waited in line for a while but since we got there fairly early, we got in before they started turning people away.  It turned out to be a perfect evening because the crowd was great and, really, KYGO, was just awesome.

If you haven't heard him then, do not worry, I've made your life easier and pulled some tunes so you can get a feel for his music.  Hope you like him as much as I do.











No comments:

Post a Comment