Monday, September 10, 2012

Reminiscing on NYFW

Looking at all of these pictures of NYFW makes me want to go back.  I went four seasons in a row with the last one being last fall for the Tibi show.  Had some pretty memorable moments.  I made new friends, snuck in the VIP, drank too much of the free wine, spotted celebrities and saw some runway action.
 It's a super fun event.  My least favorite show was Charlotte Ronson, which no pictures were uploaded because I lost my camera on a cab that night (didn't I mention I drank too much wine?) and my favorite, by a mile, was Derek Lam for Fall 2011. Oh my...everything was so beautiful and the music so whimsical.  I am also lucky to say I went to the last ever Fashion Week at Bryant Park.  
I enjoy seeing the pictures of fellow bloggers.  I'll be joining soon enough!

Two old pics I was able to dig up from the phone:

Tory Burch  

Getting photographed by my good friend Gene



No comments:

Post a Comment