Fall is the last push you can make to wear a skirt for as long as possible since, come December, it is nearly impossible to keep those toes frost-bite free if exposed. If these stylish chicks could talk they would tell you that, with a few tricks, you can rock the skirt for a bit longer than you think.
- Keep the length of your skirt long to expose as little as possible. Like, duh.
- Regardless the shoes, always cover those toes.
- There's nothing wrong with rocking some nice heels with cozy socks. When done right, it can look so chic.
- Yes, you can wear knee-high boots without looking like a lady of the night. Just cover up on the top.
- Keep it warm and cozy with a cool oversize sweater. Listen to your grandma and make sure you cover that chest to not get sick (urban legend).